The dosimeters - radiometers MKG-01-1/1, MKG-01-10/10, MKG-01-0/1, MKG-01-0/10 with the external detector and speech reproduction of the measurement results.
These devices are used for the measurement of the equivalent doze rate (EDR) of the continuous x-ray and gamma radiation, measurement of the equivalent doze (ED) of the continuous x-ray and gamma radiation, the measurement of a flux of beta particles Decreasing of the operator radioactive exposure is achieved by the remote detection of a source of the radiation exposure
The dosimeters-radiometer MKG-01-1/1 includes the block of the management and processing of information (BMPoI), the internal and the external detector, each of which contains one counter SBT10A. (the device + the external detector).
The dosimeter-radiometer MKG-01-10/10 includes (BMPoI) the internal and the external detector, each contains one counter SBT10A and one counter SI34G. (the device + the external detector). When the external detector is used, the power of the internal detector is off.
The dosimeter-radiometer MKG-01-0/1 include BMPoI and the external detector, which is build from the counter SBT10A.
The dosimeter-radiometer MKG-01-0/1 include BMPoI and the external detector, which is build from one counter SBT10A.
The technical characteristics
- The energy range of continuous x-ray and gamma radiation is from 15 KeV up to 3,0 MeV.
- The energy of registered beta radiation is not less than 0,15 MeV.
- The measurements range of EDR of continuous x-ray and gamma radiation for MKG-0 -10/10, MKG-0-0/10 - from 0,10 mkSv/h up to 10 mSv/h, for MKG-01-1/1, MKG-01-0/1 - from 0,10 mkSv/h up to 1 mSv/h.
- A measurement range of the ED of the continuous x-ray and gamma radiation is from 0,1 mkSv up to 1,0 Sv.
- A measurement range of the flux density of beta particles is from 0,1 up to 200 1/(s*cm2).
- The basic error of the measurement of EDR when the confidential probability is 0,95 - 15%.
- The basic error of the measurement of ED when the confidential probability is 0,95 -20%.
- The basic error of the measurement of flux density of beta particles when the confidential probability is 0,95 - 20%.
- Overall dimensions - 180х85х55 mm, the external detector - 115х80х45 mm.
- The weight of the device is not more than 450 grams, the external detector is not more than 250 grams.
- The power supplies are from accumulators NLZ-0,9 or from a network of an alternating current 220V, the frequency 50Hz.
- The device has the alarm system for warning the user when the accumulators are exhausted.
The working conditions of operation
- the temperature of an air for the device from - 20 up to + 50 °С, for the external detector
- from - 50 up to + 50 °С.
- the relative humidity when the temperature is +25 °С, up to 95%.
- an atmospheric pressure is from 84 up to 106,7 kPa.
The distinctive features
- Simultaneous measurement of the doze rate and the doze (the doze of the operator), storage of the information for accumulated doze
- in non-volatile memory. The user can reset all accumulated data.
- The device is managed by means of menu which text is displayed on the display.
- The Mode of “a sliding window” allows us to reduce the time in search of the fine spots of the radioactive pollution.
- The memory of modes. The device remembers a mode in which it was before it was turned off.
- The speech reproducing of the measurement results of the EDR by means of the headphones.
- The indication of the measurements units and a statistical error of the measurement.
- The illumination of the indicator that enables us to work in darkness and with insufficient illumination.
- To choose a threshold of the sound alarm signal: 0,30; 0,60 or 2,0 mkSv/h.
- To choose the variation factor: it is not more than 2, 5, 10 or 20%, during the measurement up to achievement of a set value of the variation factor.
- To choose the type of the output information on the display: digital, analog and graphic.
- To choose the measurement time of EDR: 2, 10, 20 or 60 sec, during the measurements with fixed time of measurement.
- The measurement time of flux density of beta particles is not more than 100 sec.
- The time of continuous work: