The dosimeter-radiometer MKG-01
The Device is used for monitoring of radioactive environment, in search of the spots of the radioactive pollution, accurate laboratory research and portable dosimetry.
It is used by the staffs of the radiological and isotope laboratories, customs officials, staffs of boundary and emergency services, a civil defense, the protection of the state and commercial institutions, fire protection, military departments, the building organizations, etc.
The technical characteristics
- The types of radiation detected: photon (gamma, x-ray) and corpuscular (beta).
- The energy range of continuous x-ray and gamma radiation from 15 KeV up to 3,0 MeV.
- The energy of charted beta-radiation is not less than 0,15 MeV.
- A measurement range of equivalent doze rate (EDR) of continuous x-ray and gamma radiation is from 0,10 mkSv/h up to 10 mSv/h.
- The basic error of EDR measurement when the confidential probability is 0,95 - 15%.
- A measurement range of equivalent doze (ED) is from 0,10 mkSv up to 1,0 Sv.
- The basic error of ED measurement when the confidential probability is 0,95 - 20%.
- A measurement range of flux density of beta particles from 0,1 up to 200 1/(s×cm2).
- The basic error of measurement of flux density of beta particles when the confidential probability is 0,95 - 20%.
- Overall dimensions180х85х55 mm,
- The weight of the device is not more than 450 grams.
- The power supplies are from the accumulators NLZ - 0,9 or from a network of an alternating current 220V, the frequency 50Hz.
- The device is equipped with the alarm system that reports when the accumulators are exhausted.
The working conditions of operation
- The temperature of a surrounding air is from - 20 up to + 50 °С;
- The relative humidity when the temperature is +25 °С, up to 95%;
- The atmospheric pressure is from 84 up to 106,7 kPa;
- The Magnetic fields with intensity is up to 400 A/M;
- The Influences of sinusoidal wave vibrations of low frequency is up to 35Hz.
- Simultaneous measurement of the doze rate and the doze (a doze of the operator). Storage of the information about an accumulated doze in non-volatile memory. The user can reset the accumulated ED;
- The device is managed by means of menu which text is displayed on the display;
- The mode of “a sliding window” allows us considerably reduce the searching time of fine spots of the radioactive pollution;
- The illumination of the display;
- The memory of modes - the device saved the mode, in which it operated when the power was off;
- Speech reproducing of the EDR measurement results through headphones;
- The indication of the measurements unit;
- The indication of a statistical error during the measurement;
- To choose the threshold of the sound alarm: 0,30; 0,60 or 2,0 mkSv/h;
- To choose a variation factor, it is not more than 2, 5, 10 or 20%, measurement up to achievement of a predetermined value of a variation factor;
- To choose a type of the information to be display: digital, analog, graphic;
- To choose the time of the measurement of EDR: 2, 10, 20 or 60 sec, during the measurements with fixed time of the measurement;
- The measurement time of flux density of beta particles is not more than 100 sec.
The time of continuous work
- is not less than 24 hours from a network of an alternating current;
- is not less than 6 hour (the power is from the accumulators). A Warranty is valid during the first 18 months from the moment of sale.